- designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer.
- meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control.
- intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
- designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use
- has comfortable inner materials
- Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labour and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.